- Log in to your GloBee Account, then click on the Invoicing Tools Tab. Once you have clicked on the Invoicing Tools Tab, a side widget will appear.
- You will then click on the Open Invoices Tab, after you have clicked on the Open Invoices Tab. You should now be able to see a list of all your invoices.
When visiting the invoice page, you will be able to see the status of the invoice, i.e. New. The status of your invoice could be any one of the following:
- Confirmed, Refunded, Cancelled, Invalid, Expired, Completed.
With regards to the status of your invoice please NOTE the following:
- If the invoice has expired, it will remain as a “paid” (0 confirmations) invoice and not a completed one. (6 confirmations)
- If the invoice is underpaid, it will reflect under the underpaid section on the invoice page. The merchant has the option of accepting it or declining it.
- If the invoice is overpaid, the overpaid amount needs to be claimed by either the customer or the merchant.